|Modul||DAY 1: 9:00-18:00||DAY 2: 9:00-18:00||DAY 3: 9:00-16:00||Course Fee|
|1A||Upper limb & Torso||Upper limb & Torso||Upper limb & Torso||€ 315.00|
|1B||Lower limb & Torso||Lower limb & Torso||Lower limb & Torso||€ 315.00|
|2||Nervous system||Nervous system||Nervous system||€ 275.00|
|3A||Internal Organs - Thorax||Internal Organs - Thorax||Internal Organs - Thorax||€ 350.00|
|3B||Internal Organs - Abdomen||Internal Organs - Abdomen||Internal Organs - Abdomen||€ 350.00|
All offers without warranty - the course organization has the right to change the contents and order of the course at any time and without informing the participants.
General course conditions
1. The course organization does not take any
responsibility for the trustworthiness and applicability of
the contents offered by its teachers.
2. If the course cannot take place for reasons of: illness of the teachers, not enough course students, any other not foreseen grounds which cannot be of the responsibility of the course organization, the applicant can only claim to be refunded of the amount of the already paid (or part of) course tuition. Any other claims of expenses the applicant already spent, cannot be refunded by the course organization (e.g. hotel reservations, travel costs, and so on).
3. Should the course applicant cancel his/her participation to the course within 14 days before the course starts, he/she will not be able to claim a refund of the tuition fee, independent of the reasons for cancellation.
Questions and remarks: email@example.com
4. Participation of the applicant that is not effective, for whatever reasons (illness or any other reason) cannot be claimed by the participant (see point 3). Furthermore, the participation certificate will not be delivered.
5. Applicants may not change their participation without agreement of the course organization. Course participation distribution is a matter of the course organization only.
6. Participation is confirmed when: (a) the applicant has sent the application form to the course organization, and (b) the tuition fee has been transferred to the course organization.
7. At least 14 days before the course takes place, the course organization may contact (by telephone) applicants who were on the waiting list and not successful for participation. In any other case is the registration considered as confirmed.
8. The course participants are fully responsible for their behavior in the course rooms. They act on their own risks. Liability and any other claims will not be under any circumstances of the responsibility of the course organization and its teachers. If the course participant brings in an third person, this fact remains the same a stated above, i.e. they act on their own risks. Please, look at the German version of the general course conditions, also.
Payment methods for the courses.
The amount due should be subscribed via a bank
The amount should be subscribed 4 weeks before the course starts on the bank account.